Tuesday, April 13, 2010

An offer you can't refuse!

First, I wanted to explain that the reason for my lack of updates. I left America! Haha, I have been on an extended holiday in Europe visitng family and friends, so I had to stop selling AVON for a while. BUT, I miss it too much to stop!!

So, to make-up (get it? Make-up?) to all the AVON reps who have continued to visit this site and have been emailing me throughout this extended break, I would like to offer free placement on this blog to the first 5 people that respond, So if anyone would like to advertise their AVON shop here, send me a email and I’ll share my traffic with you while I’m away.

If you’re interested, email me at : floridaavon@live.com
Make sure to include, your name the link to your shop!
Also, If you would rather have a banner linking to your shop or recruiting link,make sure to include it in your email.

This website is very well visited and even has the top google slot for a few searches, so hurry up and get yourself listed for free!!!
If you would like to advertise after the 5 free slots are taken, I am offering an incredible offer—email me for details.
Thanks for reading and after this long holiday I will continues with ideas reviews and more.

8 comments:

  1. Lara, I am a new representative in the Hueytown,Al area and I can use any help anyone can give me including advise. Please get back in touch with me. I need new customers and some tips on new ways to get them. I would very much appreciate your help. Sincerely, Jaclyn Mays
    jaclynmays@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lara--
    I am a rep in the Ontario, California, area and I e-mailed you the day after you posted this entry....hoping I was one of the first five!!! Have you chosen them and, if so, where is their information posted??

    ReplyDelete
  3. cindy, I am a new representative in the conewango,ny area and I can use any help anyone can give me including advise. Please get back in touch with me. I need new customers and some tips on new ways to get them. I would very much appreciate your help. Sincerely, cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in SC and would love to be on here too! I'm at www.youravon.com/jjarvis3946 with an email on the way to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i guess im the fifth person haha could i represent myself on your site? My name is Symone and I am a new AVON representative in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a fairly new and i only do avon part time because my JOB requires alot of my time. I know there is ways to make alot with AVON. How can i make myself different than anyone else. people around my area (Roanoke Va) seem to already have a rep or something...... I dont have friends and family that will get inon helping either. tried that. I want to make all i can but no ideas where to start.....
    avonrepsg@gmail.com is my email if you would send me some ideas.... thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to see Avon representatives who are willing to help others in the business - right on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm an Avon Rep in the Queens, NY area and I've been a rep since 2006 and I've been having a difficult time lately getting customers/sales. I'm unemployed as well so I really could use the help getting new customers. Thanks :0)

    ReplyDelete