Saturday, June 13, 2009

What is Mark?

Hey Everyone,

I'm sure you have heard about MARK one way or another, but I just want to explain a little more why MARK is called the next Generation of AVON.

MARK is a fresh and contemporary trend brand that offers first-to-market products that are both -- mordern and fun.
MARK is for anybody who likes up-to-the-minute styles and colors currently seen on runways and in beauty magazines.

In other words, MARK is an attitude, not an age.

MARK customers want something new and exciting that will satisfy their youthful spirit.
MARK offers affordably priced, high quality products in a wide range of categories including

- Makeup
- Fragrance
- Personal Care
- Skincare
- Haircare
- Fashion

MARK is confident and smart, with products researched to the highest standards using top-of-the-line ingredients.

MARK makeup products contain

- Vitamins
- Moisturizers
- Never tested on animals

MARK is an addition to the AVON legacy.
MARK brings the standards, values and expertise that AVON has developed while adding a little extra attitude to the mix.
And by attitude, I mean,

- Fresh faced
- Savvy
- and ahead of the curve not fussy, dramatic or overdone.

MARK is cool while maintaining the values that make AVON such a huge success.

MARK truly is the next generation of AVON.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lara,

    Thanks for all the great Avon tips! I love your blog. I am considering becoming a rep. and I'm glad I found this blog. I wanted to seel Mark. products originally, but I noticed that Avon tends to have more product choices. I was wondering if I signed up a an Avon rep. if I could also sell Mark. products?

    Thanks,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an Avon Rep you automatically sell Mark products. You don't have to sign up for it. You can order Mark brochures, products and even the supplies thru the youravon.com website once you are an Avon Rep.

    ReplyDelete